• đź”– It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Polaris 1500 xd Ultimate

I don’t think the Polaris Mechanic here in Paris Texas wanted to learn about the new 1500’s this way!

Resized_20240627_114137.jpeg

Just got off the horn Ian @ polaris corporate!! AIN’T GOING TO DO ANYTHING!!! Review committee felt Dealer performing repairs!! Ian did offer an EXTENDED WARRANTY!! I told him I appreciated this, however I ALREADY PURCHASED ONE!!!
NO, NONE, consideration what so ever!! Recap: this my third Polaris Ranger!

I would take his extended warranty and have them refund the money you paid. Your still under the factory warranty period so you have not used any of it yet.

Agree with big red. Have him refund what you paid and take his for free. Can’t believe they won’t just do a swap and give you a new machine with an extended warranty.

Just makes me wanna put some miles on mine and make sure I don’t have any issues when it’s to late.

More than likely you won’t! I still believe it light years ahead of anything being produced! I sent pics of the machine disassembled at the dealers and advised him to meet with his committee again! Advise them this is the condition of their machine! I said put yourself in my position and ask the powers to be l, HOW WOULD HE/YOU feel if this happened to them!!! They already have my money and won’t stand behind their product!!

Dudes! Lets get realistic! Do you really think Polaris Corp. is going to “send money “ to pay for something I already have bought?

Last edited:
Hells Bells! They won’t stand behind their machine! Even with a FACTORY DEFECT!!! You really think I’m EVER gonna trust this machine again! polaris should! With just shy of 350 acres in two locals, i would’ve think after 3 Rangers in LESS than ten years Polaris would show some/any consideration!!

Last edited:
Eddyk, -We feel for you brother, we know your situation and I'm sure it sucks. That said, you're yelling to the wrong audience, we can't help you. I still believe based on my past experience with Polaris you just need to get heard by the correct person. Google is your friend, find the names of the people that can make a difference and get their attention. I wrote a letter to 8 leaders in Polaris and by the time my ordeal was over I was sleeping in the Arrowood Hotel on Polaris' dime. Me and my wife had dinner with Ed Haffernan (President of the factory in Spirit Lake at the time) and he apologized for my issues. By the time my ordeal was over I was not only satisfied, I made several new friends at the factory. Good luck with your issue, I hope it turns out well.

Big Red
Of course you are correct. My problem is definitely not yours or anyone else’s . I apologize for any inconvenience i’ve caused. It’s really not my style .
Frustration with the situation has overwhelmed my common sense. I do not know anywhere to turn at this point. I do not know of anyone other than the dealer and the “help” number. The Dealer, good folks all, over the years have been good to me and I consider them friends. They’ve hands are tied in this matter. You would think after purchased three Rangers in less than ten years there would be some/any consideration given. This is my last post for the time being! I do hope no one EVER experiences this situation!
SINCERELY, Eddy K.

EddyK - Here is something you can try, follow the link below and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "Email Us" and you will get a screen where you can enter your issue and upload a photo. You can also call directly using 1-800-765-2747. I hope this helps.

The key players in Polaris that can definitely make decisions and address concerns are listed below. Most of them are located in the corporate headquarters in Medina MN. The address is 2100 HWY 55 Medina MN, 55340

Michael Speetzen - CEO
Steven Menneto - President of Off-Road
Marc Suarez - VP of Off Road Operations
Tony Kinsman - VP of Off Road Engineering
Douglas Adrian - VP of Quality and Operational Excellance

Just bout given up ! Tired of hassles! Delt with this stuff for 31 years at Southwestern Bell. I’m 75 now, just worn down. Looking at India Jeep clone now, Mahindra I think. The wife and I don’t need anymore of this in our lives. Gave it my best shot, need to ride my Harley Davidson more anyway.

I own a 2024 XP 1000 Northstar Premium and I have been debating about getting an XD. Just to cover the bases, today I priced out a Wrangler Rubicon X pretty loaded and scored a deal for 57k plus tax. It is $7384 below MSRP. To each his own, but a $50k SXS is IMHO, is well overpriced. Dear god, a fully loaded Tacoma costs less. Yes I realize apple and oranges, but a SXS!

Well, on a almost 350 acre cattle ranch I used both. Without a doubt the 1500 Ultimate is by far the comfortable sxs we have owned. The trucks cannot get to the areas we travel on our place and in all kinds of weather. Each to his own for sure.

Well, on an almost 350 acre cattle ranch I used both. Without a doubt the 1500 Ultimate is by far the comfortable sxs we have owned. The trucks cannot get to the areas we travel on our place and in all kinds of weather. Each to his own for sure.
I wish I lived on a 350 acre cattle ranch! However, I do live in Idaho and have an attached 9 car garage. I will bet a dollar to a dime, most people that buy an XD live in cities. I won’t starve if I buy an XD and I have been plenty stupid with money…BMW X4M, Porsche 911S, Porsche Macan (wife’s), 3 Raptors, XP 1000 and an F250 Tremor, but 50k for a SXS is more than I can swallow. However, if I owned a ranch, I would probably buy an XD as well.

I wish I lived on a 350 acre cattle ranch! However, I do live in Idaho and have an attached 9 car garage. I will bet a dollar to a dime, most people that buy an XD live in cities. I won’t starve if I buy an XD and I have been plenty stupid with money…BMW X4M, Porsche 911S, Porsche Macan (wife’s), 3 Raptors, XP 1000 and an F250 Tremor, but 50k for a SXS is more than I can swallow. However, if I owned a ranch, I would probably buy an XD as well.
Of the 5 people I know in my area only one lives in a "City" and that's me...........it's a very large city of 129 people more if you count cats and dogs. 3 of the other people have farm ground and large properties, the last one has an acreage and a construction company. We use our SXS's for transportation, plowing snow, work, hunting, fishing, and sometimes play. I'm sure people in cities have XD's too, but I highly doubt most do. Yes, 50K is a lot of cash but it's less than I had in our motorcycles, and likely cheaper than most boats, campers, and show cars many people own.

Back