• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Polaris 1500 xd Ultimate

Well, as stated earlier, the short time the wife and I had it operational it was the best SXS i had ever been in. Personally, if you’re on the fence I wouldn’t hesitate getting one. I still believe this is a rare occasion. It has ruined us from looking at other brands! The others, while good, are probably racing to catch up to the 1500! The most frustrating part of the 53 day delay is we not getting to use our machine on our cattle ranch. Look at their advertising, ultimate ranch tool. Thats frustrating!
There's no Doubt the XD 1500 is Next level in This Class of SxSs Eddy. Polaris is allways a generation Ahead of Most. The Only Company to Respond to the XD line will probably be CanAm. The New Ridge is a good try from Kawasaki..but I would buy Another XP NS first. I will probably end up with an XD when I find the right Deal. And will probably just buy a Premium and go from there.

Well, as stated earlier, the short time the wife and I had it operational it was the best SXS i had ever been in. Personally, if you’re on the fence I wouldn’t hesitate getting one. I still believe this is a rare occasion. It has ruined us from looking at other brands! The others, while good, are probably racing to catch up to the 1500! The most frustrating part of the 53 day delay is we not getting to use our machine on our cattle ranch. Look at their advertising, ultimate ranch tool. Thats frustrating!
That is very well said Eddy !! Takse a tall person to be able to call out the positives when you are in the position Polaris has you in.

Eddyk - I shit you not............I was at my dealer today and was talking to a service tech about your situation. He said he had heard about it and had seen pictures of your machine. Just as an FYI he didn't understand why Polaris hasn't given you a new machine and taken yours back to the factory for training. So apparently more people know about what's going on with your rig than you might know.

Big Red, thanks old pal! Apparently, Polaris has seen it also, They contacted an administrator on one of the forums and ask him to contact me. Of course I did and then contacted by the Polaris customer help dude Ian. Other than the two forums I’m on, not including this one, there is another, Polaris Off Road. They said they could help. Sounds like some factory personnel. I hope something happens! And Soon! Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Big Red, curious, where are you located, I’m in N.E. Texas.

I have a 1500HD and a 2023 two door Bronco with the 2.7 eco boost and would rather check cattle with the Bronco, will go anywhere the Polaris will except maybe between trees 67" apart, Polaris has lost their minds!!! Hope you get some major comp on this fiasco. I also have a CanAM Maverick that eats RZR's for lunch. Good Luck Eddyk

That’s great! Glad to hear your experience! In NE Texas , very dense woods, cross many creeks when rain hits. We enjoy the Polaris for this job. Of course, cattle get used to whatever vehicle you use.

If you can deal with the width, the Bronco is a no brainer compared to the 1500HD. Our Northstar XP 1000 was probably better, only because of the lighter weight. Good Luck

My my my! You’re exactly right. It has indeed gotten around !

Eddyk - I'm in southeast Iowa, the dealer I was at is RJ Powersports in Ottumwa IA
Big Red, received word today, Polaris is replacing my Ultimate. 58 days of pure frustration is finally over. Many, many, thanks to all for supporting me in these efforts. I will never forget you and others who helped. Sincerely.

Big Red, received word today, Polaris is replacing my Ultimate. 58 days of pure frustration is finally over. Many, many, thanks to all for supporting me in these efforts. I will never forget you and others who helped. Sincerely.
Eddyk - I would say by now you more than deserve a new machine, considering your issues they should throw in a 3-year extended warranty. I'm truly glad this was the outcome; I hope your new machine treats you better than the last one and gives you years of trouble-free service!

I have to tell you, I’m glad it’s over! Just awaiting the new unit to arrive at my Dealership. I will give “some” advice, go to Polaris Off Road and message them with any major problem with your machine. They can help!

Thanks for asking! NO, dealer said the other day unit is to be shipped between 8-5 and 9-10. So, still awaiting. For the ranch work, wife and I bought new Roxor to fill in the gap. While not in the ballpark with the 1500, it is fun to drive. I love the 5 speed gear shift!

Attachments

• IMG_8276.jpeg
    IMG_8276.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Thanks for asking! NO, dealer said the other day unit is to be shipped between 8-5 and 9-10. So, still awaiting. For the ranch work, wife and I bought new Roxor to fill in the gap. While not in the ballpark with the 1500, it is fun to drive. I love the 5 speed gear shift!
Love it, and to make it better it's RED! Everyone knows reds the fastest color;)

Back