• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Let’s see those camo crew ultimates doing their thing.

When you lose a best friend and hunting partner of 23 years. Then also lose your other best friend. Sometimes it takes a large cooler of adult sodas with a backer to pull some tree stands.
RIP - J.A. Best hunting buddy and friend a guy could ask for!!
RIP - Guido (AKA) Bubba’s, Turkey butt, and My baby boy!! You’ll always be helping Dad keep it between the mustard and the mayo!! And Dad will always give you a few pieces of the watermelon (red fruit) in the future!!

IMG_0825.jpeg
IMG_0202.jpeg

IMG_2312.jpeg

Last edited:
Who knew an English bulldog could howl? He was my singer and co pilot driving and in life!

Mr.C - Sorry for your loss. Sometimes Marker's, Blanton's, or Booker's is the right tool for the job.

When you lose a best friend and hunting partner of 23 years. Then also lose your other best friend. Sometimes it takes a large cooler of adult sodas with a backer to pull some tree stands.
RIP - J.A. Best hunting buddy and friend a guy could ask for!!
RIP - Guido (AKA) Bubba’s, Turkey butt, and My baby boy!! You’ll always be helping Dad keep it between the mustard and the mayo!! And Dad will always give you a few pieces of the watermelon (red fruit) in the future!!

View attachment 1038View attachment 1039

View attachment 1040View attachment 1044

A shit. The older we get the harder life is! Sorry, I know what it’s like.

Back