• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Extended Warranty

Sabaku

Mar 31, 2024
Been trying to figure out how you guys and girls are getting extended warranties. Was on the phone with Polaris today and they won't offer one till 90 days before my original factory warranty is set to expire. Are you using 3 party warranties? Suspect they are gaming how much they are spending on the warranties and will choose a price dependent on their experiences.
Thank you

I don't know as I don't have one and never buy one. I'm assuming you could have bought one when you purchased your Ranger if you wanted to.

I bought 5 years. I’ll sell mine after 4 years. Always done it this way. It makes my machine with warranty being 4 years old more valuable than the one beside it with no warranty.

I tried to buy at the time of purchase, Polaris would not sell it to me at that time.

I received a flyer from Polaris to purchase extended warranty about 3 months after I purchased mine., $3,500.00 for 2 additional years. I am the same as Big Red, no thanks

I tried to buy at the time of purchase, Polaris would not sell it to me at that time.
This seems odd to me, I never heard of a Dealer or Company that wouldn't sell you an extended warranty if you wanted to buy one. I swear I get at least 1 offer per month for my truck and my wife's Jeep. In the last year we bought all new kitchen appliances and a washer and dryer, they pushed the extended warranties one every single one of them. Hell, I can't even shop at Walmart or Amazon without someone trying to sell me an extended "Protection Plan"

Seems Corprate Polaris can't Decide on the Original warranty of 3yrs. ..let alone Ext. Warrantys...on the New XD series. I was told yesterday by a Dealer the XD comes with a 1yr. Full warranty and a second year Very limited warranty that Covers Hardly anything...including Motor and Drivetrain. That's not gonna get Them very Far especially with More Competition moving into the Premium SxS market.

Back