• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

ANYONE CONSIDERING THE PURCHASE OF A 1500 SHOULD READ THIS

What's going on here..this is totally Confusing..but so Glad to hear this news for XD owners. I was thinking about buying an Extended Warranty if I bought one. If I get 3yrs motor and Drivetrain I'd be satisfied...the Wheels are turning now..lol.

I think I might Have an idea of why the Change of heart all of a sudden. They are Starting to feel the Pressure from across the Pond from CF Moto. I've been a Polaris Fan for years..but their Machines have been Over Priced for years...allso.. especially the NS. Models. I would rather Have a Polaris but sometimes you feel like ur being Taken over the Coals.

Numerous folks saw the asterisk and read the warranty disclaimer on the bottom of the page. It may have been a mistake but I personally believe (and somewhat know) they check sites such as this one and probably made decision it was in their best interest to correct this situation and avoid an uprising.
No matter what I am thankful for this website, and this thread.

Reactions: JCX
So, at the end of the day, it appears we all have a 1-year bumper to bumper with 3 years on the powertrain. Looks like a few people that bought recently got a 2-year bumper to bumper so good for them. I think all 2025's now have a 2 year on them. I also feel much better about Polaris not changing the warranty rules mid-year, it may have been an honest mistake.

Numerous folks saw the asterisk and read the warranty disclaimer on the bottom of the page. It may have been a mistake but I personally believe (and somewhat know) they check sites such as this one and probably made decision it was in their best interest to correct this situation and avoid an uprising.
No matter what I am thankful for this website, and this thread.
I'm thankful for this site also, in numbers we have more voice!!!!

I purchased mine 4/12/2024, I don't remember anything being mentioned about the drivetrain warranty. So since it was before 4/30/2024 it should have a 3 year powertrain warranty?

According to others on this post "EVERY 2024 XD" has a 1 year Bumper to Bumper and a 3 Year Powertrain warranty. There was some confusion suggesting the 3 Year Powertrain warranty expired after a certain date and was not on the later XD's., according to Polaris that is not the case.

According to others on this post "EVERY 2024 XD" has a 1 year Bumper to Bumper and a 3 Year Powertrain warranty. There was some confusion suggesting the 3 Year Powertrain warranty expired after a certain date and was not on the later XD's., according to Polaris that is not the case.
To be clear there was no confusion for those of us that read on the Polaris website that the 3 year powertrain warranty expired on purchases after 5/30/24. Though done very sneaky with asterisk and small print it wasn't suggested, it was in black and white. I even received a Polaris letter in the mail soliciting additional warranty and it stated my warranty expired 5-15-25 .
It was one of two scenarios, either Polaris marketing made a huge very detailed mistake on their website OR (and more likely IMHO) polaris bean counters tried to implement a cost savings that backfired.
For piece of mind I would reccomend doing as several of us did and contact the dealer where you purchased yours and ask them to send you a copy of your actual warranty so if something mechanically fails before the 3 year period you have it in writing .

Last edited:
Back