• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

2025 updates

Smiml7

Sep 10, 2024
Is anyone aware of any updates coming with the 2025 models? I’m thinking of pulling the trigger on a 2024 that is significantly discounted but I’d hate to buy now if there are going to be any significant updates.

You can go to the Polaris website and look at the 2025 Ranger XD. If you want camo than a 24 or 25 will do for you. Gone with 2024's are Sunset Red and Turbo Silver replaced by Ghost White and Titanium. 2024's have a 1-year Bumper to Bumper and a 3-year Engine and Transmission warranty. In 2025 it comes with a 2-year limited warranty. Best you talk to your dealer to ensure you fully understand the differences between the 2. There is no mention of any changes on the Polaris website at this time, I doubt there will be any significant changes. When I updated my Ride Command software it added Cooled Seats next to the Heated Seats....so far there has been no information about cooled seats and no mention of it on the 2025's.

Spoke to dealer today and he does not know of any changes for 2025. He did mention the cooled seats but said there has been no information if it would be standard or an option when they come out.

Back