• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

rear end noise

nh 1500 owner

Dec 22, 2023
Anybody having a noise on rotation sounds like in the rear kind of like a clunking at low speed? Both in forward and reverse

Mine makes a noise when the suspension is flexing, sorta of a mild pop. I believe mine is the sway bar, no rotational clunking.

Anybody having a noise on rotation sounds like in the rear kind of like a clunking at low speed? Both in forward and reverse
I had an issue when traveling at a constant speed (like 25 mph) and when I let off the gas, there would be a clunking sound. It would also happen accelerating. I took it in and they re-torqued the axle nut that goes through rear hubs. The noise is gone. They said it is a known issue on the 1500.

I had an issue when traveling at a constant speed (like 25 mph) and when I let off the gas, there would be a clunking sound. It would also happen accelerating. I took it in and they re-torqued the axle nut that goes through rear hubs. The noise is gone. They said it is a known issue on the 1500.
Thanks i think that may be what it is

Back