• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Ranger 1500 tracking

;) Haha. This has tested patience of the best of us. I’ve either had this or xpedition ordered for almost 6 months. What a painful process. My RZR was sold in June. Yikes. The General has been the go to.

;) Haha. This has tested patience of the best of us. I’ve either had this or xpedition ordered for almost 6 months. What a painful process. My RZR was sold in June. Yikes. The General has been the go to.
I know it’s awful.

I haven't posted just been checking in for updates since creating a profile.
I have had a deposit on a 3 seater red Polaris 1500 at Bluff powersports in Poplar Bluff Mo. for awhile.Just been on the same perpetual wait and hope as everyone else here.
I received what feels like good news via text from My sales guy James on Nov. 1st mid morning.

The comment below was James text!

They have put out a delivery date of 11/10 to 11/28

- Thanks for choosing Bluff Powersports.

James M.

haven't posted just been checking in for updates since creating a profile.
I have had a deposit on a 3 seater red Polaris 1500 at Bluff powersports in Poplar Bluff Mo. for awhile.Just been on the same perpetual wait and hope as everyone else here.
I received what feels like good news via text from My sales guy James on Nov. 1st mid morning.

James M.
Great news! Thanks for passing this along. Solid info for sure.

I haven't posted just been checking in for updates since creating a profile.

James M.
That's great news! Let's hope you get it before Thanksgiving! 🤞

Update for everyone I just got a call from another dealers sale rep I had started my journey originally few months ago for this monster new machine we all are waiting so patiently for.
Unfortunately he thought it could be spring or summer for new ride.
He said he received a camo 3 seat ultimate in store today.
He ask me if I still wanted it.
I had already placed a $1000.00 deposit on a red 3 seat ultimate with hydylic plow 7 ft. and front and rear bumper at a dealer further away who promised on me one by end of the month1!

What should I do? Wait or go for the one ready now!

Camo is fine by me however I do really like the red as well!

1st worLd problem LOL!

Does anyone think my deposit is an issue?

The original dealer who has camo now is quit a bit closer to me approx. Hour away.
2nd dealer 2 plus hours away.
I went there because owner was only person giving a realistic timeline I could live with these last few months.

Update for everyone I just got a call from another dealers sale rep I had started my journey originally few months ago for this monster new machine we all are waiting so patiently for.
Unfortunately he thought it could be spring or summer for new ride.
He said he received a camo 3 seat ultimate in store today.
He ask me if I still wanted it.
I had already placed a $1000.00 deposit on a red 3 seat ultimate with hydylic plow 7 ft. and front and rear bumper at a dealer further away who promised on me one by end of the month1!

What should I do? Wait or go for the one ready now!

Camo is fine by me however I do really like the red as well!

1st worLd problem LOL!

Does anyone think my deposit is an issue?

The original dealer who has camo now is quit a bit closer to me approx. Hour away.
2nd dealer 2 plus hours away.
I went there because owner was only person giving a realistic timeline I could live with these last few months.
Well you are the first. I was told first deliveries before Thanksgiving. Happy to hear!! Nothing on my end yet.

I’d go with it. Hopefully other dealer will be good about deposit. He will have zero issue selling one earmarked for you, so he should refund it to you. Worst case, see if he will let you use for accessories. That said, another week or two you will have your color…which will cost a bit less. Camo is more.

A bird in the hand........is worth 2 in the bush. I don't know what to tell you, it really depends on how bad you want it and how important it is to buy from the closer dealer. I will say it is darn good of the dealer to give you the first option to buy the camo one, we all know he will have no trouble selling it.

I've found that it's nice to work with the closest dealer because it can save you a lot of time in the future. Hopefully, your new XD 1500 is hassle-free, but if you do have to take it in for service it's nice when it's close by. Plus, they seem to give you better service when you have purchased the machine from them.

You should be able to get your deposit back from the other dealer. Wincollector made a good point, worst case you could probably use the deposit money for accessories if they give you any trouble about it.

I saw a camo ultimate 3 seat for sale on Facebook today from a dealer in Oklahoma I believe (not sure about that) too far from me to consider. I have a deposit down on a Xpedition xp5 at my dealer, but I think I will change that to an xd1500 3 seat if it's not too far out when the xp5 comes in. My dealer has no problem with that but he made it pretty clear that my deposit is not refundable.

I saw a camo ultimate 3 seat for sale on Facebook today from a dealer in Oklahoma I believe (not sure about that) too far from me to consider. I have a deposit down on a Xpedition xp5 at my dealer, but I think I will change that to an xd1500 3 seat if it's not too far out when the xp5 comes in. My dealer has no problem with that but he made it pretty clear that my deposit is not refundable.
Welcome to the forum! I'm glad to hear that XD 1500s are starting to land at dealers. Have you touched base with your dealer lately to see if they have an ETA on a Ranger XD 1500?

I've actually talked to a couple dealers and they both said they don't have anything firm on build or shipping dates. That was as of a week or so ago.

Just checking into to let people know they have shipped, mine came in a couple days ago in Minnesota. I added led lights in bumper, mirrors, sun visors, rear bumper and a few other things.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpeg
    imagejpeg_0.jpeg
    225.6 KB · Views: 22
Back