• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

PO301 cylinder 1 misfire

Clubin

Oct 13, 2023
Again problems every time I start it grrr! Goes back again tomorrow.
I’m getting close to have had enough. I can’t drive it it’s always in the shop.
IMG_6975.jpeg

I know you are in Canada but in Ohio we have what is called a lemon law that I believe you would be very close to meeting the qualifications .

I feel for you Clubin, that type of shit gets old fast! I now got around 1600 miles on mine and the only issue I have had has been my radio went out on the Ride Command screen and that could have happened to any Ranger with RC. (I hope I didn't jinx myself) Yes, I have had some of the same annoying crap that all XD owners have had but nothing that has me regretting my purchase. I hope they get you fixed up right this time, seems like you've had more that your fair share of headaches.

Man, you’ve had some shit luck. I got a similar error once on my old XP, and a rodent had started chewing on the plug cap wire, and pulled it off the plug just enough, to give me that error. I pulled it off, popped it back on and error went away.

Hope this fixes the issue for good! I feel bad for all the headaches this has caused you, hopefully it will just be a bad memory at some point.

Back