• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

PO301 cylinder 1 misfire

Clubin

Oct 13, 2023
Again problems every time I start it grrr! Goes back again tomorrow.
I’m getting close to have had enough. I can’t drive it it’s always in the shop.
IMG_6975.jpeg

I know you are in Canada but in Ohio we have what is called a lemon law that I believe you would be very close to meeting the qualifications .

I feel for you Clubin, that type of shit gets old fast! I now got around 1600 miles on mine and the only issue I have had has been my radio went out on the Ride Command screen and that could have happened to any Ranger with RC. (I hope I didn't jinx myself) Yes, I have had some of the same annoying crap that all XD owners have had but nothing that has me regretting my purchase. I hope they get you fixed up right this time, seems like you've had more that your fair share of headaches.

Man, you’ve had some shit luck. I got a similar error once on my old XP, and a rodent had started chewing on the plug cap wire, and pulled it off the plug just enough, to give me that error. I pulled it off, popped it back on and error went away.

New engine ok’d by Polaris. It’s ordered. They figure the cracked intake hydro locked cylinder one and bent the connecting rod a bit.

New engine ok’d by Polaris. It’s ordered. They figure the cracked intake hydro locked cylinder one and bent the connecting rod a bit.
That actually makes sense, hope they can expedite the process for you.

Hope this fixes the issue for good! I feel bad for all the headaches this has caused you, hopefully it will just be a bad memory at some point.

Back