• đź”– It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

New Accessories from Razor Back Offroad

Big Red

Sep 27, 2023

Lots of new accessories for the Ranger XD! A more affordable locking floor counsel for front and rear, headache rack, rear camera relocation bracket, and much more.

I was disappointed to see that several of the items are not available on their website yet. Either the site needs updated, or the video launched before all the products were ready. I'm interested in the front counsel and the rear camera mount, but they are not shown.

I am very interested in their rear cargo rack. Thinking I would like to copy the xpedition look

I don't need a Back Rack but I appreciate the logic used with the way they mount the winch. $1000 bucks for the entire set-up seems like a very reasonable price to me.

I really like the consoles in front of the cup holders. I think I might have to look into those. I agree with the camera angle not being the greatest, that’s definitely an upgrade.

I was disappointed to see that several of the items are not available on their website yet. Either the site needs updated, or the video launched before all the products were ready. I'm interested in the front counsel and the rear camera mount, but they are not shown.
I called Razorback Offroad today to find out why the new products were not listed; this is what I was told. The 2 items I was interested in should be available within a week or so, when they are they will send me an email. As for price, the rear camera bracket will be about $34. He did not have firm pricing on the floor counsel but thought it would end up around a $150. Compared to what's available from other sources, those seem like very reasonable prices. I will let you all know when I get the email.

The under seat storage looks nice but what about floor mats. How would they work with the storage taking up floor space.

You will have to trim the floormats if you have the under seat storage installed. I may have the same problem if I install the center counsel, there is no way for me to know if the floormat will sit on top the bracket correctly until I have both pieces in my hands.

Last edited:
Well, I made my razorback order this morning. Have the passenger side dash organizer, under front and rear seat boxes, rear camera mount, and 2 water bottle door pockets coming. As soon as the center hump storage boxes that go in front of the cup holders are available, I’ll order one for the front and rear. I don’t really care for the fold down center consoles sense they stick out past the seats. I use the rear seat for hunting gear to much. I like the flushness of the factory ones better. And I think I’ll have plenty of storage after all these.

Mr.C- That will definitely give you a lot more storage space. I agree on the fold down center consoles, who wants that metal box hitting you in the arm when it is in the up position. I plan on doing the camera bracket, grab handles, and center hump storage box when it's available. Just found out my floor mats shipped and will be here Friday. I think I'll wait until they get here and test them out before I place the order.

That is quite the list Mr. C, look forward to your views on them.
I have their rear cargo rack ordered to be delivered next week.

Mr.C- That will definitely give you a lot more storage space. I agree on the fold down center consoles, who wants that metal box hitting you in the arm when it is in the up position. I plan on doing the camera bracket, grab handles, and center hump storage box when it's available. Just found out my floor mats shipped and will be here Friday. I think I'll wait until they get here and test them out before I place the order.
Agree, I don’t want to be hitting that metal box either. My floor mats finally shipped as well. Supposed to arrive on Sunday.

Ordered the grab handles, rear camera mount, and center console today. They don't tell you when your going to get them but I hope before next weekend.

My order is supposed to arrive tomorrow already. You should get an email today or tomorrow.

My order is supposed to arrive tomorrow already. You should get an email today or tomorrow.
Funny, the evening after I placed my rear cargo rack rder I received an email stating my order would arrive tomorrow which is a jaunt to the center of Ohio. That was four days ago and mine has not left Idaho yet. Hope yours different.

Last edited:
Well shit. According to UPS tracking I was sent it says tomorrow. Hopefully it arrives and I’m not in the same boat. Not that I have time this weekend to install any of it. But, I always like that Xmas morning feeling when I come home from work.

Back