• đź”– It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

New Accessories from Razor Back Offroad

I do not have them yet; they should arrive tomorrow. I clicked on their pictures and blew them up, there is not much to them just black metal folded over so there is not a sharp edge. I think they come with the bolts, but I already found black bolts to use instead. I will post a pic when I get them on this weekend.
Thank you. Will be interested in your opinion of them.

Thank you. Will be interested in your opinion of them.
First of all, the Grab Handles do come with bolts, they are plenty strong, and the color is close to the black on the Ranger. I'm not sure I'm wild about the design as there are a few things I would change. 1. The first bend from the back is over-broke and it makes the bracket want to rub on the side of the cab. I put some rubber on the back side of mine so it doesn't scratch the paint. 2. The flanges where you bolt them to the back are longer than the need to be, mine were hitting the rear window until I moved it over. 3. I would reverse the short flange of the handle and have it facing backwards instead of forwards, I just think it would look better. All in all it's only $32 and a fair price for what you get. See attached pictures.
Handle Rear.JPG
Handle Front.JPG
Handle Rub.JPG

I would be curious about how the storage from Razorback works with the floor mats
The center storage works just fine with the floormats, here are pictures of the driver and passenger side.
Counsel Driver.JPG
Counsel Passenger.JPG

First of all, the Grab Handles do come with bolts, they are plenty strong, and the color is close to the black on the Ranger. I'm not sure I'm wild about the design as there are a few things I would change. 1. The first bend from the back is over-broke and it makes the bracket want to rub on the side of the cab. I put some rubber on the back side of mine so it doesn't scratch the paint. 2. The flanges where you bolt them to the back are longer than the need to be, mine were hitting the rear window until I moved it over. 3. I would reverse the short flange of the handle and have it facing backwards instead of forwards, I just think it would look better. All in all it's only $32 and a fair price for what you get. See attached pictures.View attachment 997View attachment 998View attachment 999
Thank you so much!!! Your pics really make a difference. I’m a little surprised that the fit isn’t better since the company presents them as specific for the XD 1500. Will have to think about whether to see if there’s anything else on the market or wait for Polaris to offer them. Again, thank you. So glad we found this forum!

Thank you so much!!! Your pics really make a difference. I’m a little surprised that the fit isn’t better since the company presents them as specific for the XD 1500. Will have to think about whether to see if there’s anything else on the market or wait for Polaris to offer them. Again, thank you. So glad we found this forum!
Your welcome Susanna!

Hey Big Red, did you get any type of bottom mat material for the center console with yours? Just installed mine tonight, and was surprised to see there wasn’t something to reduce vibration noise. I’m definitely gonna have to add some type of rubber mat in the bottom. I’m also debating on installing the 2 spare door pockets I have on both sides of the console. Just some more easy, convenient organization I’m thinking.

Hey Big Red, did you get any type of bottom mat material for the center console with yours? Just installed mine tonight, and was surprised to see there wasn’t something to reduce vibration noise. I’m definitely gonna have to add some type of rubber mat in the bottom. I’m also debating on installing the 2 spare door pockets I have on both sides of the console. Just some more easy, convenient organization I’m thinking.
No, it never came with a bottom mat. I cut one from a roll of toolbox liner that I keep on hand, it's 8 3/4" X 9 1/4"

No, it never came with a bottom mat. I cut one from a roll of toolbox liner that I keep on hand, it's 8 3/4" X 9 1/4"
Thank you for the info! I thought I had some laying around from outfitting my new service truck a little over a year ago, but can’t find it.

Back