• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Gilomen Innovations

Mr.C

Feb 11, 2024
Spoke with gilomen innovations and they’re getting close to completing an ECU tune and other upgrades for the XD’s. Hopefully within a month. Can’t wait to see what it all entails!

It’ll be cool. But honestly I have no interest in extra power. Curious to see what they’ve unlocked.

usually they also program the fan to come on around 20° lower also. And raise the speed and rev limiters. Mainly interested in those. The expeditions are only about an extra 10hp at the crank I think. Plus they can eliminate some other false codes and some other stuff. I know in the xp’s it was like a whole new beast.

usually they also program the fan to come on around 20° lower also. And raise the speed and rev limiters. Mainly interested in those. The expeditions are only about an extra 10hp at the crank I think. Plus they can eliminate some other false codes and some other stuff. I know in the xp’s it was like a whole new beast.
Had it done on a 2019 XP 1000 Northstar. Totally different machine! Much Much better!

Back