• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Cylinder 1 miss fire

They sure do struggle with fuel systems and heat issues. This is the latest I read :

As reports of fires continue to grow, and as lawsuits filed against Polaris continue to pile up: the facts remain clear: Hundreds of thousands of RZR and Ranger models have been recalled due to fire hazards

Buisiness conditions could be better as well,

Analysts on average had estimated $1.75 billion in revenue. The company continues to expect 2024 sales to be down five to seven percent versus 2023. The company continues to expect adjusted EPS attributed to Polaris shareholders to be down 10 to 15 percent versus 2023

I own Polaris stock and follow it fairly closely, that said anyone paying attention should expect Polaris sales to be down. Covid lit a fire in the UTV industry and drained all the showrooms for 2 years. Polaris (and others) could sell more than they could build, and everything sold at retail. Fast forward to today and the showrooms have returned to normal, interest rates are up so spending has slowed. The same is true for cars, campers, boats, bikes, trailers and so on. Nothing new normal supply and demand woes that shape most industries.

Agreed Big Red, Can Am is worse off (at this moment). In this area you can't sell a camper

Here is an update, here we go. there was an issue with the timing cover bolts and cam bridge bolts, they had one timing cover bolt snap going in, luckily we were able to get it out. as a precaution they are going to be replacing all these bolts. They have already been ordered, once they are in the unit repair will be done.

That’s cool that they’re replacing all the bolts after one broke. Hopefully you have it back soon.

Doesn’t make me feel warm and fuzzy. Makes me sick to my stomach!

Not one of my rides. But looks like it’s moving under its own power again. Supposed to be ready for pickup tomorrow.
IMG_6125.jpeg

Well it’s fixed. Fresh engine oil change by the dealer. Put on 50 miles. So far so good.
IMG_6142.jpeg

Back