• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Code 517826-9 code

My Dealer has it again. There were a few things Polaris wanted from the ecu. I’ll pick it up tomorrow morning.

So as of now. No hard parts need to be replaced. It must be a software issue. Polaris is aware of the problem and doesn’t know how to fix it yet. All of our machines have the potential to generate this code due to the way the ecu is programmed.

I own and like my 1500 so naturally I would rather this be another fluke but you certainly have had your share

So as of now. No hard parts need to be replaced. It must be a software issue. Polaris is aware of the problem and doesn’t know how to fix it yet. All of our machines have the potential to generate this code due to the way the ecu is programmed.
I think if I was in your shoes, I’d rather hear them say, “oh, well we forgot to tighten this or that”. Knowing that it could happen again because it’s a software issue sucks. I’m gonna be using mine for 11 days here soon for elk hunting and I’ll be camping/backpacking from it. Kind of makes a guy hesitant. We shouldn’t feel that way with what we paid.

Again today. Dealer figures some electrical issue. It goes in on Monday.

Attachments

• IMG_6340.jpeg
    IMG_6340.jpeg
    643.6 KB · Views: 1
Back