• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Your First Car?

1975 ford maverick 2 door inline 6 three on the tree. Wish id have kept it!

1973 Mercury Montego, 4 door, pea green, dark green vinal top, with a 351 Cleavland 4-barrel. Two owner car in perfect shape with 73,000 miles on it. I bought it in 1983 for $700 which was a good deal if you were into big ugly cars. It's what I could afford at age 15 and needed it to run trap lines in the morning so I could make enough money to buy something better.
I never wished I would have kept it and was glad to see it go!

I think it was a 1982 RX7 -- that I bought well used for around $650. Never really had any problems with it though, was a decent car!

1979 Ford Pinto hatchback. Automatic transmission. Started out baby blue, then went black with a silver pearl.

In 1960 I bought a 1931 Ford Model A 5 window coupe, I was a freshman in high school. I used my summer harvest wages , the car was $500 bucks . It belonged to a fellow in Portland Oregon he inherited it from his late grandfather and they lived out by an old famous gas station called The Bomber which had a real world war 2 B17 mounted overhead of the station . I drove it back to Eastern Oregon (190 miles)max cruise speed about 55 . I lived in a rural area and drove it to school it was a great old car and not a bad chick magnet either . After all these years we still pretty much have Ford trucks ,cars, and pickups here on the ranch . Marv
IMG_0886.png

Last edited:
Back