• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Windshield Washer Fluid Drips on Windshield

Susanna

Aug 3, 2024
Windshield Washer fluid drips onto windshield when it’s hot. Makes an ugly streak in the middle of the drivers view. Anyone know what to do about it?

Install a small inline check valve...that might cure the drip..?
That’s a good idea! As long as the check valve would open under the pressure of the pump and not just build up pressure. Check valve would have to flow in the same direction as the flow when used. But I like the idea.

Windshield Washer fluid drips onto windshield when it’s hot. Makes an ugly streak in the middle of the drivers view. Anyone know what to do about it?
Yep, it does that......not really sure why. Not a big deal for me when I see it, I just wipe it off with a towel. My XP did the same thing other than it leaked on the painted hood which bothered me way more.

My Xp will leave a dribble on the Hood now and then.But what I don't like is no Matter how you adjust the spray nozzle it just won't spray where u Want it to...Seems like the Nozzle shoulda been placed farther towards the Front end. I actually thought of relocating it.

Back