• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Skid plates

bschneider1977

Jul 11, 2024
Hi my name is Brandon. Was trying to find a good afternarket skid plate for my 1500. Plenty of good ones for a 4 seater but can’t find one for my 2 seat. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I went with the trail armor full skid plate. Had it on my last two rangers. I just got it hope to install this week . Great protection. Have seen branches go right up through the floor into to cab. It is a must add on for me.

I went with the trail armor full skid plate. Had it on my last two rangers. I just got it hope to install this week . Great protection. Have seen branches go right up through the floor into to cab. It is a must add on for me.
Had a friend have a large 3" limb smash through the lower firewall and punch a hole in the front of the seat right below his testicles. When I saw the hole it gave me queasy !

SSS makes a Awesome one.

Back