• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Rhino roof rack

Mr.C

Feb 11, 2024
Anybody have the rhino roof rack on their rig? If so could you let me know how high up off the roof it sits?

Thinking of installing one to set the spare tire and jack on top of it. Give me more bed space. It’d be a pain having to remove the tire and jack every time I haul it in the enclosed trailer but be worth it for the bed space.

Thanks

I have the rhino back rack. The hook up points are all stupid. So dedicated to their stuff. Not happy with it. I’m glad I never bought the roof. I originally was going to. I’d say avoid it.

Hmmm, well dam. I keep wanting to see one in person. But haven’t had the chance to yet.

Hmmm, well dam. I keep wanting to see one in person. But haven’t had the chance to yet.
No. I haven’t seen one either. I’m assuming it’s the same style as the back rack.

Finally put Rhino Roof Rack on and top sits at 82.5 inches on the std tires Kendra that came with the 1500XD

Misunderstood question 82.5 inches off floor and 4.5 inches off the roof
tempImageqgGype.png
tempImagejrBchh.png

Back