• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Ordering Ranger XD1500

Just spoke with dealer. He said information is scarce, but he now expects delivery late September. Hope that doesn’t keep migrating later, but that’s the latest.

Just spoke with dealer. He said information is scarce, but he now expects delivery late September. Hope that doesn’t keep migrating later, but that’s the latest.
Thanks for the update. I'm surprised we haven't seen more review videos or hype since the release. Hopefully, more content will pop up soon.

I’m with you. I will keep on it. Thanks for the review! At least its‘s some kind of fix.

IMO, this was the best review yet. Just some real life driving and knowledge about the inner workings. The problem with this review is I now can’t wait, and I am as messed up as you AZ!

Interestingly, he says the cab noise is quieter at 65mph than a Ford Bronco.

Spoke to my dealer Saturday, all he heard from the mothership is late summer to early fall. Late summer......miss, early fall.......miss, nobody seems to know for sure. Maybe they have a bunch made and are waiting on "something" before they ship the first wave. I would assume these have been in production for a couple on months by now and are ramping up production while working the bugs out of the process.

Spoke to my dealer Saturday, all he heard from the mothership is late summer to early fall. Late summer......miss, early fall.......miss, nobody seems to know for sure. Maybe they have a bunch made and are waiting on "something" before they ship the first wave. I would assume these have been in production for a couple on months by now and are ramping up production while working the bugs out of the process.
I'm surprised we haven't seen any hit the dealers yet. The new Xpedition was available pretty quickly after the release so I was expecting the same as the XD 1500.

Well the expedition i guess was easy since they had the new engines from the general going into that platform, and now the new ranger has all new engines im guessing it going to take a bit for them to learn to assembly and get parts to produce this, plus maybe they were not foreseeing the amount of buyers for this product, also maybe all of their production is just on the expedition and hasnt shifted to ranger yet?

Well the expedition i guess was easy since they had the new engines from the general going into that platform, and now the new ranger has all new engines im guessing it going to take a bit for them to learn to assembly and get parts to produce this, plus maybe they were not foreseeing the amount of buyers for this product, also maybe all of their production is just on the expedition and hasnt shifted to ranger yet?
They don’t share assembly lines, they are both all new. Xpedition and ranger 1500

Back