• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

New to the Forum

Nytroboost

Oct 12, 2024
Hey All, I have been part of the SXS world since the first Yamaha Rhino came out and have owned quite a few different machines. Switched over to Polaris when Yamaha failed to bring out an exciting 4 seater in 2019. Currently have a RZR turbo 4 , a Ranger 1500 North Star and my boys have a RZR 200 . Thanks for the forum.

Welcome to the group Nytroboost! Feel welcome to jump in and add to the conversations here.

We have similar history Nytroboost. We were in heaven with the 660 Rhinos, a go-kart you could take through the woods and barely bigger footprint than that of our quad friends.
Sure are different now eh ?

We have similar history Nytroboost. We were in heaven with the 660 Rhinos, a go-kart you could take through the woods and barely bigger footprint than that of our quad friends.
Sure are different now eh ?
Yeah, I do miss the old days and the basics of the rhino. I traded in my 2022 Ranger Northstar Crewcab for the 1500 and it's as big as my Bronco. Lol.

Back