• đź”– It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

New to Polaris

Red Ranger 1500

Jul 29, 2024
IMG_0302.jpeg
Well, about two weeks ago I took the plunge. After much research, I realize that the Polaris Ranger 1500 xd would be the perfect fit for me and the kids and the wife. I don't plan on going real fast off road doing any jumps but I do wanna travel trails and go to ORV parks. The first week I've been taking it easy. It's got about 300 miles on last week. I decided to take it out to a UTV Park. The picture I posted on here is of me being stuck had to pay 50 bucks for a bucket to come out and get me. The winch wouldn't pull us out either. No check engine lights came on but noticed I noticed that the AC stopped working. I take the vehicle put it back on the trailer. Take it home then take it to the dealership. The battery was low voltage I charged IT up overnight, most likely, the belt came off of the alternator and AC compressor. WELL Not only did it come off I fried the AC Condenser the alternator seized up two pulleys! Reached out to Polaris and showed him the picture and showed him. I was just over the floorboards when I got it stuck. They wouldn't pay for any parts or help pay for any parts as to the edge of the door warranty come up to a couple grand for the parts and labor to fix this thing. I'm super disappointed other than that I absolutely love it. I feel like they'll come out with something so this mud won't get caked and start seizing stuff up. That's my only complaint. I absolutely love this thing. Sad Polaris basically laughed at me. The guy was really rude. Anyway that's all I got lesson learned. Get stuck stay stuck and have some one pull you out. Or you'll be screwed like I was. Don't rock it back and forth lol
IMG_0470.jpeg
IMG_0302.jpeg
IMG_0470.jpeg
IMG_0470.jpeg

Last edited:
Damn! That’s a shame they didn’t cover anything. I would have never showed them the photo, cleaned the rig and took it to the dealer and played dumb. I sunk a brand new Pro R once, fried the whole ECM with water damage. They asked what happened, I said I literally just washed the machine and next thing I know, this happened. They covered it under warranty.

Damn! That’s a shame they didn’t cover anything. I would have never showed them the photo, cleaned the rig and took it to the dealer and played dumb. I sunk a brand new Pro R once, fried the whole ECM with water damage. They asked what happened, I said I literally just washed the machine and next thing I know, this happened. They covered it under warranty.
Now I know what to do trust me lol

Figures, you were honest about what happened and they left turned their backs.
Definitely a pretty heavy machine for a mud hole like that one.

Figures, you were honest about what happened and they left turned their backs.
Definitely a pretty heavy machine for a mud hole like that one.
Yeah now I know what I have to do to get the claim to go through. Clean it and play dumb. Lol

Back