• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

New Guy

mchamlis

Jun 22, 2024
Purchased a Ranger Crew Cab 1500 Northstar Ultimate on June 7th
Just rolled over 1000 miles
Us folks in the North Florida / South Georgia plantation area really use our “Buggies”

Welcome aboard. Dam you really have used yours. I’ve had mine almost 3 months and only have about 250 miles on it. Hoping to put a couple hundred on this weekend though.

Welcome aboard. Dam you really have used yours. I’ve had mine almost 3 months and only have about 250 miles on it. Hoping to put a couple hundred on this weekend though.
Thank you Sir
We live just east of Tallahassee, FL and just south of Thomasville, GA. The area is nothing but big hunting plantations. There are hundreds of miles of dirt roads.

Purchased a Ranger Crew Cab 1500 Northstar Ultimate on June 7th
Just rolled over 1000 miles
Us folks in the North Florida / South Georgia plantation area really use our “Buggies”
Welcome to the club! Most of us have had no issues with our machines, hope the same for you.

Welcome to the club! Most of us have had no issues with our machines, hope the same for you.
Got my fingers crossed !!!
Prior to this purchase we had (and still have) a Yamaha Viking. It has over 20k miles on it and is still going strong.

Back