• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

More affordable bed rack!

Badasp67

Aug 24, 2024

Just FYI, This bed rack does fit the Polaris 1500 XD.​

HECASA Overbed Cargo Rack UTV Compatible with Fully Adjustable Mounting Brackets Accommodate Bed Rail Widths from 39.7" - 56.3" (Inside Width) Full-Bed Rack.​

Copy above description and search....

Attachments

• 612Vde+2RrL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    612Vde+2RrL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3680.jpg
    IMG_3680.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1
Are you sure that will fit the XD? The outside to outside dimension of the XD's bedrails are 62" and 63" would be preferred to have enough room to get a fastener in to mount it. It looks to be at least 6" too narrow.

Are you sure that will fit the XD? The outside to outside dimension of the XD's bedrails are 62" and 63" would be preferred to have enough room to get a fastener in to mount it. It looks to be at least 6" too narrow.
Matt - I just blew up the picture of your Ranger sitting in front of your cabin and it shows the above cargo rack on the back of it. That said it must go wider than the advertised specs of 56.3" Could you post a picture of it on the back of your XD?

Yes, it will fit. The legs are adjustable and you can set them out far enough that the fuel cans mount and won't rub on the bed. See pic of mine.

HECASA Overbed Cargo Rack UTV Compatible with Fully Adjustable Mounting Brackets Accommodate Bed Rail Widths from 39.7" - 56.3" (Inside Width) Full-Bed Rack.​

Attachments

• IMG_3680.jpg
    IMG_3680.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1

Yes, it will fit. The legs are adjustable and you can set them out far enough that the fuel cans mount and won't rub on the bed. See pic of mine.

Attachments

• IMG_3680.jpg
    IMG_3680.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 1
Matt - I just blew up the picture of your Ranger sitting in front of your cabin and it shows the above cargo rack on the back of it. That said it must go wider than the advertised specs of 56.3" Could you post a picture of it on the back of your XD?
That is my XD at my cabin.

That is my XD. I adjusted the legs out pretty far, my fuel can sits about an inch and a half away from the bedside. The rack is very solid and strong, you can get them for around $200.00 if you shop them out.

Attachments

• IMG_3680.jpg
    IMG_3680.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 2
From a different angle.

Attachments

• IMG_3677.jpg
    IMG_3677.jpg
    607.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_36771.jpg
    IMG_36771.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 1
I also used a Polaris lock and ride spare tire mount. The spare tire will fit with the rack but I had to let some air out of the tire for the tailgate to close. I have an onboard air compressor so no big deal.

Back