• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Monster 1500 XD in Gloss Black

It doesn’t look bad. Black is not a color for me personally. My wife is bummed that they came out with white for the 2025’s though. It would match the rest of our fleet. Also stands out in the woods though.

Looks great. We had a couple black dually trucks we loved, looked great,,,,,,,until we reached the end of our 1000 foot gravel drive.

It doesn’t look bad. Black is not a color for me personally. My wife is bummed that they came out with white for the 2025’s though. It would match the rest of our fleet. Also stands out in the woods though.
lol. Me too white would match the fleet of vehicles. lol.

I don’t like the look of that.

It's a little over the top for my taste, as long as you're into that look and don't care how it impacts what these were designed to do than you might like it. I've only owned 1 black vehicle in my life......and I liked it ok. But everyone knows "Red is the fastest color!"
I bought a bright red IROC Z when I was 22 and I spoke to more cops in that car than probably the 20 or so I've owned since. I think I only ever got 1 ticket but for some reason they always had a reason to pull me over and chat. Sold the car and got married at 24 and now the only red Hot Rod I have is the Ranger.

Back