• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Lock and Ride Max anchors

mhhman

Jul 13, 2024
Monroe, UT
Anyone know what the size for the lock and ride max anchors nuts are? Amazon sell "T" nuts in many sizes. A 10 pack, depending on the size, it $10. Just don't want to pay 5x the cost from after market sellers. Ant help would be great. Thanks

51C3IKBBxtL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

816M6OHki5L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
You can use these

Or this

Or you can simply make your own by cutting down some rectangle bar stock that will fit in the track and then drill and tap a hole for the size bolt you want.

These should work for our rails; I would put the narrow side down so the wider surface is pulled up against the bottom of the rails. These use a M8 bolt which is about the same size as a 5/16".

Thanks for the input. I bought various sizes off Amazon. At least it's free returns!! I'll let everyone know what size fits best.

I used the ones made by thumper fab to mount my tool box. Keep in mind that they need to be small to slip into the rail from the underside of the bed up front.

I used the ones made by thumper fab to mount my tool box. Keep in mind that they need to be small to slip into the rail from the underside of the bed up front.
I'm sure the Thumper Fab ones are perfect for the rails, but at $27 each you got to really want them.

You can also use 3/8” or 1/4” strut nuts and matching bolts. That’s how I have my fire extinguisher mounted. I had to cut down my bolts to length just due to what I had available.

Back