• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Lock and Ride Max Accessories

Jim M

Sep 14, 2024
So, I purchased my XD back in March. Most Lock & Ride Accessories are available, but there are a few that are not yet shown available. I'm specifically looking for the three-door bed storage box listed as Lock & Ride MAX Storage Box Item #: 2889108 on their website. Anyone have any concrete information on this?

I bought one from my dealer. I think your best bet is to find a dealer with one in stock. Seems Polaris ships the first supply of some items to dealers instead of directly to consumers.

So, I purchased my XD back in March. Most Lock & Ride Accessories are available, but there are a few that are not yet shown available. I'm specifically looking for the three-door bed storage box listed as Lock & Ride MAX Storage Box Item #: 2889108 on their website. Anyone have any concrete information on this?
From what I've heard from others this has been about as hard to get as the stereo upgrade kt. I think Gleagle is correct when he says your best bet is to find a dealer that has one. If it was me, I would google the part number and description to see if one comes up.

Back