• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

HELLO from the new guy!

Badasp67

Aug 24, 2024
Hello everyone! New to the forum but not the UTV world. My name is Matt, I live in Indiana and have a cabin in the mountains of Utah.
I thought my Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Ultimate was the best machine I could get my hands on until I drove a 1500! The 1000 is a good machine, but the 1500 is very impressive. My cabin is 40 miles from any paved road, up steep and narrow trails, climbing nearly a mile up in elevation from where I start at the bottom. I feel safe, sure footed and can get there in record time, thanks to my XD 1500.

One question. Does anyone know what the wheel bolt pattern is? I'm in Indiana and can't measure it, I'm thinking it is 5 on 4.5. Can anyone clarify? Thanks! Matt

Attachments

• IMG_3769.jpg
    IMG_3769.jpg
    657.4 KB · Views: 1
Thanks, we love it! One of the hardest things I've ever done, building it was a challenge, wish I had the XD at that time! Its very, very remote. Dragging all the material up the mountain was crazy!

Attachments

• IMG_3777.jpg
    IMG_3777.jpg
    483.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5209.jpg
    IMG_5209.jpg
    666.8 KB · Views: 1
Back