• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Front seat rifle shot gun holders

Oklahoma 1500

May 20, 2024
Hunting season is right around the corner. Has anyone done a long gun mount that they are happy with in the front seat area?

I mounted some kolpin ratcheting gun holders to the rear seat grab bar. Obviously only gonna work with a crew cab. This works great for me. And I’ve never had any of my rifles come loose.
IMG_2317.jpeg
IMG_2318.jpeg

I know a lot of guys in the XP’s did not really like the double vertical gun mount that kolpin sells. Said it was to cumbersome in the cab. There is an overhead one that some guys were running. I’m just afraid of one coming down on my head for whatever reason.

I need an in cab mount for a 3 seater.
Sorry I'm not much help, I actually put the long guns in my toolbox when I travel with them. I usually have a passenger which makes it a little cramped in the cab for gun storage. Now if your doing illegal stuff the passanger can just hold the gun out the window. 😃

Back