• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Finally - Rubber Floormats for the XD

I finally got my floor mats on Friday and put them in yesterday. They did not lay flat at first so I set them in the sun for a few hours before installing them. I did have to trim a little bit on the passenger side to make it lay flat, other than that I am very pleased with them.

Good to hear Big Red, I’m supposed to receive mine today according to the tracking. Even though they shipped USPS.

I received mine today and was able to get them in today along with my razorback order. I also had to lay mine in the sun to lay flat. Had to do a little trimming as well. Maybe about an 1/8” on both passenger side mats. My driver side front is still sitting weird due to the way they were packaged I hope. I had them in the 90° sun for a few hours. So we’ll see if it ever sits correctly. Not seeing that it’s a trim issue. But so far, I’m happy.

These Amazon mats are available now, so the say. My question is, if I'm planning on purchasing the RBO under seat storage box, wound you guys agree with cutting the mat or just mounting on top of the mat? I would just have to keep swept out.
Thanks!

These Amazon mats are available now, so the say. My question is, if I'm planning on purchasing the RBO under seat storage box, wound you guys agree with cutting the mat or just mounting on top of the mat? I would just have to keep swept out.
Thanks!
I mounted mine on top of the mat. I cut circles for access to the screws that go into the floor. I feel like it helps keep the floor mat better secured. And I usually just shop vac the inside of mine anyways when I do clean it.

Thanks!
If it was me, I would put the mat in, set the storage box on top of it to mark it, then remove it and cut it into 2 pieces. One with stay in the storage box the other would just be a floormat. Late fall through spring can get fairly messy and muddy here and I want the ability to remove them so they can be power washed. If you don't have sticky mud to deal with then just brushing them off would work fine.

Thanks for the response and advice guys! I'm thinking I like the NPI set. Haven't taking delivery yet, but mine will be a crew. Is the rear mat one piece also?

Back