• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Another Bed Mat Option other than the one from Polaris

Polaris one is junk stuff gets under it and if you bolt it down it buckles in the heat the one in my xp1000 had a good fit all around the sides

Polaris one is junk stuff gets under it and if you bolt it down it buckles in the heat the one in my xp1000 had a good fit all around the sides
I have the Polaris one and it's ok, I wish it came up the sides like this one appears to. I'm not sure the mat buckles in the heat but I do know my bed buckles in the heat and raises up about 1/2" which forces my mat up with it.

I have the Polaris one and it's ok, I wish it came up the sides like this one appears to. I'm not sure the mat buckles in the heat but I do know my bed buckles in the heat and raises up about 1/2" which forces my mat up with it.
My bed expands with the heat to the point that my tail gate binds when I close it

Back