• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Aftermarket doors

Matt80

Aug 3, 2024
Does anyone know if there are any aftermarket doors out there yet? I’m looking for something basic to keep wind and rain out or use when it’s cold, such as the canvas doors you can get for the Xp1000s.

I’m not looking for $7k full doors, just something minimal.

I’m assuming the 1500 may be too new at this time.

Reactions: JCX
I haven't seen anyone talk about it, but if someone sees some hopefully they chime in.

I've not seen or heard of anyone making soft doors for these yet and I'm not sure they will. The XD is a premium machine and most people that will pony up that kind of money almost all of them want doors with heat and air. I have yet to see a base XD in person at the dealer or anywhere else.

I have seen and Driven a Base XD 1500...Polaris would be Wise to Make Canvas doors for this Machine. The Hard doors are way Over Priced for SomeOne looking to get into an Xd on a Smaller budget. After you add a windshield and heater for Closeure. Polaris or Aftermarket will probably come around in due time I would Say...Hopefully!

I had soft doors on my 2013 Xp 900 and really like them..but put alota time in bending and tweaking them and they sealed up and functioned about flawlessly. And were Very lightweight and easy to handle for in and out working situations. I recently installed a set of Flatlander Struts on my Xp doors. Shoulda done this from the Factory for 2025.

Attachments

• 20240809_102512.jpg
    20240809_102512.jpg
    548.6 KB · Views: 3
I had soft doors on my 2013 Xp 900 and really like them..but put alota time in bending and tweaking them and they sealed up and functioned about flawlessly. And were Very lightweight and easy to handle for in and out working situations. I recently installed a set of Flatlander Struts on my Xp doors. Shoulda done this from the Factory for 2025.
Forgot to add..they Help immensely especially on off Camber and inclines.

Back