• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Warranty Killer tune

Jay B

Oct 14, 2023
I guess there is a company called Warranty Killers performance in Louisiana that is offering a tune for the 1500s. I contacted them and of course they wouldn't tell me exactly what they did, but they supposedly addressed the transmission slipping issues that some people are having on steep trails. Their ratings aren't the greatest but reading through them it seems like mostly customers service complaints and not their products. Anyone dealt with them? BTW I emailed Gilomen a few days ago, they said they were close, but still working on the tranny tune.

I’d be interested to eliminate the safeties that make the machine useless. But also don’t want to loose my warranty. Mine needs the warranty! lol.

"Warranty Killers" seems like an odd choice to name your Company. Almost like they want you to think hard before buying their product.

I’ve never heard of them and have owned Polaris rangers since early 2020. I think I’ll wait for gilomen to come out with something. My dealer is friendly with gilomen stuff also. The name has me concerned. Like Big Red said.

I can kinda see the name, tuners pretty much void warrantys. Their website says they do cars, bikes, utvs, etc. I think I will wait also. Just wondering if anyone else has tried them out.

Back