• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

New floormats available for the XD 1500

Big Red

Sep 27, 2023
I found these on Ebay yesterday, they are a 1-piece mat that covers the floor and hump. They are available for 2 and 4 door models.

I purchased a 2 piece set on Amazon last week; perfect fit. I've installed a center floor console from Razorback Offroad so i didn't want a one piece.

I purchased a 2 piece set on Amazon last week; perfect fit. I've installed a center floor console from Razorback Offroad so i didn't want a one piece.
If you look back, you'll see I posted about both of those when they came out. I also have the 2-piece floormats and the center console from RBO. I posted these so others who may want a 1-piece floormat know that there is now that option as well.

If you look back, you'll see I posted about both of those when they came out. I also have the 2-piece floormats and the center console from RBO. I posted these so others who may want a 1-piece floormat know that there is now that option as well.
Yep! I purchased both based on your original post. Looking at the center fold down console also but not sure it's worth $264

Yep! I purchased both based on your original post. Looking at the center fold down console also but not sure it's worth $264
I'm not a fan on the fold down console myself, I don't like the fact that it sticks out so much when folded up. I don't think I would like the sharp edges by my arm plus I don't think it looks as finished as the armrest that comes on the Ranger. Each to their own, it's good that we have options to suit our needs.

Well dam, looks like I’m gonna have to order new floor mats. I knew I should’ve just waited. I like the 1 piece design better. I think those would help with heat transfer coming into the cab from the tunnel.

Well I liked it too but I’ll pass thanks
Shipping is more than the mat

Attachments

• IMG_4545.jpeg
    IMG_4545.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 2
Total cost in the US for a 2-door shipped is $115 which is less than the $150 2-piece set I bought earlier. If you want a 1 piece that covers the hump it looks like a good option.

Total cost in the US for a 2-door shipped is $115 which is less than the $150 2-piece set I bought earlier. If you want a 1 piece that covers the hump it looks like a good option.
Yes $40 for shipping seems expensive but the other option now sells for $160 with "free" shipping. The 1 piece is STILL $45 cheaper when it hits your door.

Back