• đź”– It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Hydraulic Plow Angle Kit

MT Gearhead

Jan 2, 2024
Question,
I recently had the 84" plow installed at the dealership with the Hyd Plow angle actuator and was told the angle ram shipped with the plow kit was incorrect for the new larger plow. Anyone else had an issue with the angle Hyd unit for the new plow? I have heard the Hyd lift ram is also too weak? I am using the winch for lift.

Hydraulic Plow Angle Kit​

Item #: 2890304
$699.99 USD

Got mine all installed. The rocker switch on the shifter doesn’t make contact on the down. Plus it’s so slow. That switch is back ordered till Christmas.

No snow so haven’t tried it yet.

Got mine all installed. The rocker switch on the shifter doesn’t make contact on the down. Plus it’s so slow. That switch is back ordered till Christmas.

No snow so haven’t tried it yet.
Is that for the plow Up and Down ram or the side to side ram? The issue on mine (according to the dealer) is the side to side ram was too short from poo and a new part # was issued this summer for a longer ram but is on BO till Dec. I am using the winch for plow up and down.

Back