• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

HELLO FROM MISSOURI

Auctioneer

Jun 28, 2024
I am an Auctioneer in Central Missouri. I trade Polaris rigs every two or three years. I just bought two Polaris Ranger 1500 XD’s . One is an Northstar Ultimate 4 door the other is a Northstar Premier 2 door. Both are silver. I use them in my business to show Real Estate that I Auction . When you can get the buyer to the back side of the farm, and the wife and kids can go along it makes selling the Real Estate easier. These will replace two 2021 Northstar 1,000’s one two door and one 4 Door. I will sell them at an upcoming auction. The 2021 Northstar’s replaced 2018 Northstar’s same configuration. Before that i had a 900 Polaris with a cab, before that I had a Polaris 800 with the cab that had zip up doors. I have a sign that I had fabbed up that I put in my lock and ride bed. I stand in the 2 Door Ranger bed and I sell out of it. I put my Bluetooth speakers on the sign or roof. My wife sets in the Ranger to Clerk the Auction. I have an office trailer that we take to Auctions for the Cashier. I haul the Polaris in the back of the auction trailer [Kind of a toy hauler]. I know that I will have to modify the sign I used in the bed of my Polaris 1,000 to fit my 1500. I also have a Ranch Armour High Seat that I put in the bed of my 2 Door Polaris Ranger, for those times that I need more seats to show Real Estate. I will have to fabricate it to fit my 1500. I also use my Rangers at my farm which is just North of the Lake of the Ozarks. I also use them to hunt Quail in my spare time. Of course the most important thing I do with the Ranger is to haul the Grandkids to where ever they want to go.

Welcome Auctioneer to the group, glad to have you on board! I live in SE Iowa and know Dan Sullivan, Jim Huff, and a few others all have done very well over the last few years with farmland and ag equipment. Lots of changes in the Auction business since covid hit, many positive for the Auctioneer business from what I'm told. Several people around here have a place on the lake and make the trip weekly, I'm sure it's a good location for selling Real Estate. Hope your new Rangers work well for your business, I'm sure the customers will appreciate the quieter ride.

You've got an excellent setup for showing property and having fun outdoors! Welcome to the forum!

Back