• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Battle Of The Titans: 2024 Can-am Defender Limited Vs 2024 Polaris Ranger 1500 Xd Northstar!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2023

Get ready for the ultimate showdown between two off-road titans – the Polaris Ranger 1500 XD NorthStar and the Can-Am Defender Limited! In this exhilarating comparison video, Thumper FAB pits these powerhouse machines against each other to see which one reigns supreme in terms of performance, features, and capabilities.

Join us as we delve into the key differences and similarities between the Polaris Ranger 1500 XD NorthStar and the Can-Am Defender Limited. From engine specs and towing capacity to comfort features and off-road prowess, we leave no stone unturned in this head-to-head battle.

I'm not surprised by the drag race, a CVT bites fairly hard when you give it full RPM's. That said I didn't buy mine to drag race, I want smooth and quiet and for that there is no comparison.

Last edited:
The drag race doesn't do anything for me either, but I really dig the builds!

The drag race doesn't do anything for me either, but I really dig the builds!
Agree on the builds, they really "Thumped" them out which makes one think they are similar in size. Now if you want a real comparison put a stock XD next to a stock Defender and see how much difference there really is before you dump 20 grand in add ons.

Back