• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Backseat Extender Cover For Dogs

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2023
I've been looking for a backseat extender cover for my dog, who loves to ride with us, and I found a Prime Day Deal I couldn't resist. I went with the URPOWER seat extender, which has a rigid bottom and is convertible if I have a backseat passenger and only want to use part of the cover. It's currently 44% off for a limited time. Below is a direct link to it.

I'm looking for the same thing. I've looked at those "Back Seat Extender for Dogs" on Amazon. The particle/card board inserts won't last with my dogs. Reviews on Amazon say the same thing. I don't want to have to buy one every month or so...
I've searched and found people who have made custom ones out of wood, but seems like a pain to remove/bulky, if you want to carry people. I'm still searching for a good design....

I'm looking for the same thing. I've looked at those "Back Seat Extender for Dogs" on Amazon. The particle/card board inserts won't last with my dogs. Reviews on Amazon say the same thing. I don't want to have to buy one every month or so...
I've searched and found people who have made custom ones out of wood, but seems like a pain to remove/bulky, if you want to carry people. I'm still searching for a good design....
Here's more information about the bottom plates in the cover I posted.

• Ultimate Comfort: The padded hard bottom is built in 6-layer protection to make your dogs feel much more comfortable while traveling in the car. The hard plate is covered with a layer of 35D sponge to enhance comfort, and held in place by premium non-woven fabric, so it's easy to remove for easy cleaning of the dog car seat cover.
Since this cover has pockets for the plates, I imagine you could fabricate something to your desired strength and slip it into the cover easier than designing an entire platform.

Here's more information about the bottom plates in the cover I posted.

• Ultimate Comfort: The padded hard bottom is built in 6-layer protection to make your dogs feel much more comfortable while traveling in the car. The hard plate is covered with a layer of 35D sponge to enhance comfort, and held in place by premium non-woven fabric, so it's easy to remove for easy cleaning of the dog car seat cover.
Since this cover has pockets for the plates, I imagine you could fabricate something to your desired strength and slip it into the cover easier than designing an entire platform.
I agree with the ability to change the inserts with some other material, but $90 just to modify????
Did you find out if the size will work?
Post pics if you decide to go that route.

I agree with the ability to change the inserts with some other material, but $90 just to modify????
Did you find out if the size will work?
Post pics if you decide to go that route.
Well, it is usually about $150, so with the discount, I figured it was worth a try. I ordered one and will let you know how it works out. However, the sale will be over by the time I receive it.

Back