• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Anybody else get phone call from Polaris

Js4fn

Apr 21, 2024
I missed the call but the guy left a message it’s about command centre and all that it’s capable of
Omg the dude sure let his feminine side out said try to call again I’m ignoring the call Id laugh my butt off at this fruit Polaris loss some points today

About 5 weeks ago had a video call from marketing wanting to know my impression of the 1500. Talked about 20 minutes and at the end said he was sending a gift card for 100 bucks for my time. As you guessed nothing has ever shown up. Not that I care was interested to talk with the guy and see what kind of questions he was asking but in true Polaris form they never follow through.

Had the same windshield leak around the rear view mirror on two 1500 models and loss of screen lights and now loss of power on a steep incline i travel daily to feed ! any help would be appreciated. Kenneth

Had the same windshield leak around the rear view mirror on two 1500 models and loss of screen lights and now loss of power on a steep incline i travel daily to feed ! any help would be appreciated. Kenneth
Wow, what a coincidence, unfortunately I think this will be a dealer repair

Back