• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Any have this warning pop up my first encounter

Js4fn

Apr 21, 2024
Driving through pasture 3 dogs with me turn to go around island of bush and there was wild turkey hen with 8 or more little ones. Trying to get phone out of my pocket to get pic and warning popped up have never seen it before 700miles. Just a your still in gear idiot warning ? Lol

Attachments

• IMG_4302.jpeg
    IMG_4302.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: JCX
Driving through pasture 3 dogs with me turn to go around island of bush and there was wild turkey hen with 8 or more little ones. Trying to get phone out of my pocket to get pic and warning popped up have never seen it before 700miles. Just a your still in gear idiot warning ? Lol
Yes it pops up on mine all the time

Because they are designed to "creep" when in gear the warning is programed to come on after x seconds of no movement. Supposed to alert you so you don't run into or over something.

Reactions: JCX
I've had it happen 2-3 times, what oneal said........keep moving or put it in park.

Back