• 🔖 It looks like you are browsing the site as a guest. By registering on the site you can participate on the Internet's largest Polaris Ranger XD 1500 forum. To register, simply Click Here!

Aftermarket FM Antenna

Big Red

Sep 27, 2023
Has anyone put an aftermarket FM antenna on the 1500 yet? If so what brand and how well does it work? My dealer says they install Recreational Watts antennas on the Regular Rangers with good results. Recreational Watts website does not list one for the XD but I don't see why the regular XP Ride Command one wouldn't work if I fabricated a different mount for it.

There was a member on here that said he did a recreational watts antenna for his XD. I can’t remember who it was. I’m sure a search would pull it up.

There was a member on here that said he did a recreational watts antenna for his XD. I can’t remember who it was. I’m sure a search would pull it up.
That was me, search amplified antenna. When I purchased mine they did not have a kit specific to our 1500 so I gambled on one for a 1000. I had to fabricate my own whip mount and the antenna wire routing is completely different but is in the write up.
Our FM reception went from worthless to recieving 8-10 stations.

Back